DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20" Lexani Invictus Chrome/Black/Machined Wheels Rims with tires for sale fit caravan

I am selling a set of 20x8.5" Lexani Invictus Rims with 245/40ZR20 99Y XL ACCELERA PH1-R Tires. These are a 5x127 or 5x5 bolt pattern with a high positive offset.
These will fit:
*2008-2015 Dodge Grand Caravans
*2011-2014 Dodge Durangos
*2009-2014 Dodge Journeys
*2006-2014 Jeep Commanders
*1999-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokees
These wheels are in excellent condition! No curb rash no scratches. The tires have 5,000 miles on them so they are basically new. I have only had these on my van for 5,000 miles, they were purchased from Butler Tire in Atlanta 2 months ago. They were custom drilled for the grand caravan and don't rub or effect the speedometer or the ride. The only reason I'm selling them is because I purchased a set of 22" rims and no longer need these. The Invictus wheels are Lexani's newest wheel out. There is an insert on each spoke that can be changed out. Whether they become scratched or if you want to change the color for a custom look. These are amazing looking wheels, everywhere I go I get tons of compliments. Let me know if you have any questions. The wheels can be picked up in Columbia, SC or they can be picked up in the Atlanta Area. I will be happy to ship them as well but that would be at your expense. Asking $1,500

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.