1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to install
20x8.5 Zinik Z6 Brescia Chrome Plated wheels
and
245/40WR20 Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Blackwall or 245/45-20 Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires
on my 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT Rear Wheel Drive.

Does anybody have a recommendation, where I can get these cheap?
Anyone experience with these tires or wheels? Other recommendations?
Does it fit without any problems (wheel arch for example)?

Is it possible to install the Eibach Pro-Kit Spring Set (Avg low 1.3"F 1.4"R) (with 245/45-20 tires) without any problems (contact to wheel arch? other shocks necessary?)

Thanks for any hint or advice.

·
Registered
95 Posts
ELGATO said:
I'd like to install
20x8.5 Zinik Z6 Brescia Chrome Plated wheels
and
245/40WR20 Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Blackwall or 245/45-20 Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires
on my 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT Rear Wheel Drive.

Does anybody have a recommendation, where I can get these cheap?
Anyone experience with these tires or wheels? Other recommendations?
Does it fit without any problems (wheel arch for example)?

Is it possible to install the Eibach Pro-Kit Spring Set (Avg low 1.3"F 1.4"R) (with 245/45-20 tires) without any problems (contact to wheel arch? other shocks necessary?)

Thanks for any hint or advice.
I have TIS series 3 in 20's along with the Goodyear RS-A's in the size you listed. I like them alot. I drive over 200 miles a day on average and so far they have been great. I chose the RS-A's because they should be a good all weather performer and they will wear alot longer than some of the other performance tires. The sizing is perfect and i haven't had any rubbing issues even with hitting a couple of good potholes. There is also enough rubber on these to protect the rim should you hit a nasty pothole.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ELGATO said:
I have 255/45R20's with the Eibach Pro-Kit and they fit perfect. I know of several Magnums here and elsewhere that have your exact tire with the Eibachs and have no issues at all.
IMO, with the lowering and the twenty's, the wheels/tires fit the Magnum perfectly and it looks just awesome :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
That tire/rim has no issues with the Eibach kit, and is a great fit. if you want to consider these I have for sale at a great price:
Zinik Z1 20" wheels with 245-40-20 Yokohama AVS - about 800-1000 miles on the tires, looking for $1400 shipped in the U.S.

·
Registered
12 Posts
armadillo said:
That tire/rim has no issues with the Eibach kit, and is a great fit. if you want to consider these I have for sale at a great price:
Zinik Z1 20" wheels with 245-40-20 Yokohama AVS - about 800-1000 miles on the tires, looking for $1400 shipped in the U.S.
I'm ready to buy your wheels (if 20x8.5, Bolt Pattern 5x115, Offset 15) + lugnuts for $2000 shipped in Switzerland (Europe)!
Let me know...
:gr_patrio

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have the springs when ever your ready!! :rck:

FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48.

PRO KIT 266
SPORTLINE 232

You will only need after market shocks if you have the self leveling system on your car, although completing the package with springs shock and anti-roll bar is good too. :thatfunny

www.discounttiredirect.com

800.938.3456 ext 418 for Chris or ext 232 for Jay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.