DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Ram 1500 has the 20" factory chrome wheels but I just noticed that the sticker on the driver door says 17 x 8. Anyone know why? It's a R/C SLT with the sport package.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
The 17s are stock and listed on the left. Somewhere on the right it probably says 20s were added, or a package (like the Big Horn, Lonestar, etc) that has 20s was added. My guess anyway.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Well, if it a problem, I can help ou guys out. I DO have 17s, and will trade them for your 20s so your sticker matches your truck. I know some guys want to be aesthetically pleasing.....

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
No senor, I don't have the sport pkg. Although I do now have a flame red sport grill shell Andy :D Mine lists the same thing on the door jamb as well though.

KB

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just cleaning and it caught my eye. Oh well. I'd say that they have several standard labels that they put on at the factory even though the truck may have a more specific package. Anyway, thanks for the replies. BTW, I'm from Marion, North Carolina (western part of the state) slammed1.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My truck came from the factory w/ 265/70 Goodyears. Its was on the window sticker as an option. But, in the door it says 245/70s. So, its a generic thing they slap on all Rams I guess.

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
GraphiteRam said:
My new Ram 1500 has the 20" factory chrome wheels but I just noticed that the sticker on the driver door says 17 x 8. Anyone know why? It's a R/C SLT with the sport package.

Thanks!
mines the same it just means the dealer added them after if it was built

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
mattspenc said:
I DO have 17s, and will trade them for your 20s ...
If you have off-road edition wheels you have a deal!

·
Registered
57 Posts
My truck says the same on the sticker , what size is your spare tire ?
My spare is a 17"

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
HEMIwoody said:
My truck says the same on the sticker , what size is your spare tire ?
My spare is a 17"

That's lame. They upgrade the running wheels and not the spare? Cuz they aren't the same ride hieght.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.