DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend drives a 6cyl mustang, I know, nothing big, but it was my first race in my new truck and i'm proud. We went over behind a middle school were there is about 100-150 yrds of good racin. I new i would beat him so the first race we went on his movement. He jumped out to about a full car length or maybe more(i was spinnin bad), the race sure did change once i caught hold of some pavement. I caught him and still beat him by a couple of feet before we had to stop(trees). If we had gone longer i would have absolutely rapped him.
2nd race. To make it more fair i counted down from 3. We took off the same and stayed the same for about 20-30 feet when i again proceeded to gain on him or in this race seperate from him. Within the 150 yrds or so i had him beat by at least 2 car lenghts. I need to practice taking off because all i do is spin. So far i am 4-0, even better 4-0 against that same friend. My best victory was his grandpa's 01 or 02 ext cab 2x4 chevy (5.3). Beat it with my old truck (04 Reg Cab 4x4 Hemi) in the same spot by half a truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.