DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.) Pro-Comp Ultra Lite D-PIC gauge: $150 shipped

2.) MSD RMP window switch (was gonna use it for my nitrous): $60 shipped

i can post some pictures and more info if you'd like.

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get real time performance stats with the Auto Meter D-PIC 2 1/16" Gauge. Measure Real-Time G Force, 0-60mph Acceleration, 60-0 Braking, 1/4 Mile ET/Speed, and more.

Clean Installation

No more devices hanging from your windshield, or cords dangling to your auxiliary power port
Built in standard 2 1/16” gauge size – D-PIC’s compact size allows it to be easily mounted in a Pod, Pillar, Cup or custom Dash location
Available in two styles to match either your Auto Meter Ultra-Lite or Cobalt gauges for a clean appearance and perfect complement to your existing instrumentation
Real–Time G’s

Choose either forward (front and back) or lateral (left and right) axis instantaneous acceleration G Forces on the LED array and digital display
LED array graph will show magnitude of the G force, while the instantaneous value will be display in the numeric digital display
Peak memory feature allows you to recall the highest G Forces achieved in both axes (all four directions) during Real-Time operation
0 to 60mph Acceleration Time

Measure your vehicle’s 0-60mph acceleration time with precision
Capture Peak Acceleration G Forces
Compare your latest efforts to a saved best, see the difference between the two, and improve your driving skills while monitoring how performance upgrades affect your vehicle’s performance
60 to 0mph Braking Distance

Precisely calculate the distance your vehicle needs to come to a stop from 60mph
Capture Peak Deceleration G Forces
Compare your latest efforts to a saved best, see the difference between the two, and improve your driving skills while monitoring how performance upgrades affect your vehicle’s performance
¼ Mile ET and Speed

Test your vehicle’s capabilities and times for quarter mile acceleration, and see both your ¼ mile speed in MPH and elapsed time in seconds
Capture Peak Acceleration G Forces
Reaction Time

Practice and record your reaction time in ¼ mile acceleration mode
Horsepower Mode

Calculate peak horsepower to the wheels (whp) of your vehicle in horsepower mode
Compare your latest peak to a saved best, see the difference between the two, and monitor how performance upgrades affect your vehicle’s performance

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Does the D-PIC come with all mounting hardware and is it easy to install....also will it fit in a SRT-10 A-Piller?

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, it will fit into the srt-10 pod, and the only thing that you will need is the little bracket to mount it to the pod you put it in. i'll see if i can get a pic. of one that i have for another gauge. this gauge didnt come with one when i got it from 03ramit1. it comes with all the directions that you need to learn how to work it. o and btw, if you didnt know...its the white/silver one, not the black and blue one.

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
actually with this one, i dont think you need a bracket...i just slid it into a 3 gauge pillar pod i have, and it fit VERY snuggly without anykind of bracket, i'll post a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
772 Posts
Still waiting for a shipped price as detailed in my PM !!!

Martin

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry man, schools been a biotch right now!! i'll see if i can get the price to you today!!

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey, i've sent you two pm's with paypal adress...no response...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Just paid you man !! You gotta realise there is a time difference plus work means there is not a lot of time on line to check emails & get back to you :-(

Martin

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea i understand! and hey, just waiting on your shipping info, and i'll ship it out tomorrow!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.