DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen or used the 2" lift kits that are advertised on e-bay? I would like the front and the rear of the truck to be even. Looking at the truck, the front has less clearance between the tire and the fender than the back. Please let me know if this would work, if it is a good idea, and if any of you have done this.

·
Registered
253 Posts
If you're talking about the 2" in rubber spacers. Yeah, I bought them on Ebay. I couldn't get the springs to compress enough to get the spacers in. And then I figured out that I'd have to get the whole truck realigned if I put them in anyway. I personally think they're a wast of money. I have heard a lot of people that have used them though. If you'd like I'll send them to you for 20 bucks.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Right now I'm trying to look into getting a larger spring and shocks to replace the front with. Anyone have any input on this.?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I didn't buy the one's on e bay but had the 2" leveling kit installed along with my new TOYO's 285/70/17 and it's awsome. It rides and handles the same and it gives the truck a better look!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.