1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sweeeet! How has your mpg changed?

·
Nut up or Shut up
1,412 Posts
I was looking at the same tires for mine, I was just wondering how they will do on ice here in Colorado. I heard there not bad in snow. They look sharp, How noisy are they? Im used to an A/t tire and there not noisy. Looks good:tup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Those look awesome! I was thinking about going with a similar setup. What size are the tires (I know they are 35's, but is it 35x12.50 or 315/70, etc.?)?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I havent had the tires long enough to tell a difference in mpg, im pretty sure it will be a little lower. But i dont expect it to be much.

As far as icy conditions hopefully ill find out how they handle soon. Ive been wanting to know myself. I live in colorado too.

They make some noise, but its not loud at all.

The tire is a BFG mud km2 35x12.50x17

And the truck is pretty dirty in those pictures, it usually doesnt get cleaner then that during the winter lol. i try though.

·
I like it gloss black
255 Posts
if you wanna see a guy who was nuts about 35's fitting with just a leveling kit look up jeepunit1330 his truck is also real nice

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
black would look sweet.

Yeah they are factory wheels, i kept them because they are easy to clean and saved me some money.

My truck is a 2002 with the 5.9L,superchips and CAI.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
looks good. Was your 2.5" leveling kit torsion keys?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, they were truxx torrison keys, and new skyjacker shocks.

Dunno what ill do next, headers/exhaust or maybe brush guard.

to calibrate the speedo correctly does anybody know if im suppose to go with actual diameter of the tire??? i went with 35, its a mile off at 25, and at higher speeds it seems like i have to go 5-10 mph faster at 65-70. Im using a superchips tuner.

I checked the tire and wheel well today. Still no signs of any rub. and my MPG went down a bit but i wont know how much for sure till i run through this tank.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
no with superchips you put the actual height of the tire as it is right no on the truck. For instance the stock goodyears on the 20's are supposedly 33's but in superchips I put 31.75 and it seemed accurate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.