DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had these one my truck a total of 5000 miles so they are brand new. I decided to keep mine lower. These are the best spacers I know of, good thick poly, and the shocks ride great too. the shocks are longer to take up the extra lift. Makes these trucks look real good and level, mine was very level and worked great offroad and on. Here are some pics of the truck when they were installed.

Shocks and spacers I have over 150$ in, Make an offer!

Thinking of selling the billet grill, its the overlay style, comes with all the hardware, not selling the lower grill at this time. 50$ there are a few small chips out of the paint on the sides of the fins but nothing a small paint brush wont take care of!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
How did those shocks ride? I just got a free set with my tires.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
I may be intersted Pming you!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it just the 2 front shocks or all 4?

I do have the rear shocks, was thinking of using them on another project, they have the same ammount of miles on them, and same as the fronts with the internal bump stops in them! If you wanted them we could maybee work something out!

Im not sure but I dont think the 06 is any different on the coil spring size, shocks might be different but I do doubt it being any different.

The shocks work great offroad and on the road, and they give control for sure, stiffens up the handling a bit and works great as a all around shock!

·
Registered
378 Posts
did you have to replace any other parts when using this setup. daystar site says you need after market control arms with the 2.5" spacers. this is the info from their site.

Suspension Leveling Kit
94-08 DODGE Ram 1500 2WD Suspension Leveling Kit
Coil Spring Spacers 2 1/2inch Front (Pair) (Will require aftermarket upper control arms and shocks)

·
Louisiana Mopower
353 Posts
will they work on an 08?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold! Thanks everyone for looking! I still have the rear shocks if anyone needs some!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.