DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well recently i sold my red dodge which hada about a 2.5 and5.5 lowering kit loved it handle good besides bottoming out on the big bumps. I was wondering cause i purchesed a 05 Quad Cab and was wondering which everyone perfers lower or level? What re some likes and dislikes?

· Registered
4,186 Posts
Definitley 2/4 with new shocks. Mine rides wayyyy better than it did stock.

· Registered
682 Posts
2/4. I just did mine and i luv it. rides nice & rides a corner with lots less tilt and sway.

· Registered
1,490 Posts
2/4 for sure i love the new found handling. it is cool. the kits are cheap if you want the level look i have some rear spring clamp they make the ride rough but is a nice look over stop pm me if intrested

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Well any of the Mcghaughy's kits that slammed1 sells seem to be top notch. I have a 2/4" its actually more of a 2.25"/4.5" but I still want to go lower. Someday in the future I hope to have a 4/6. But for overall driveability and improved looks and handling a 2/4 is a great choice.

KB

· Hmm, I wasn't speeding
433 Posts
how much of a problem do you have with the 2/4 on bottoming out or hi centering

· Registered
4,186 Posts
The one thing you have to remember is how high these things sit stock. A 2/4 drop just puts it down to the level of say a silverado, so you shouldn't ever have a problem getting high centered. As far as bottoming out goes, it does happen on occasion if you hit a really sharp bump. The front of mine has never bottomed, just the rear and a c-notch would take care of that problem.

· Hmm, I wasn't speeding
433 Posts
Thanks, i appreciate it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.