DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw my first Charger on the street! Cool Vanilla white with a really sharp blond driving. We chatted at a stop light. She just picked it up today!

Naturally, I told her about this forum :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I saw a orange one at the meijer I work at, got cell phone pix, but their really shitty. It was the candy orange with blackish gray hood/trunk and a same color stripe down the side that said daytona (only clear pic I got)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
interesting..........they are not being released untill June 1st......

My guees these are driven by DCX (corperate or dealers) personal who got the chance to get them first

·
Registered
29 Posts
My stealership has one sitting right in front of the building under a tent. Cool Vanilla White by the looks of it. Can't tell if it is an R/T or not. It's at Monroeville Dodge....in ummmm Monroeville, PA

I was torn from all the pictures we have seen, but up close and personal the new Charger looks damn sharp.

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
i see them quite often where im at

·
Registered
133 Posts
where u at in mich xxumattuxx. I live in warren, and know of 3 dealerships around here that have r/t's on the lots. I have seen 2 chargers on the road, unfortunately have not seen a daytone r/t yet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The stealership now has a black R/T next to the white one. I got caught staring and had to lock em up coming to the red light in front of the place. :eek: Hot damn does the Charger R/T in black look sharp. I think I might have to inspect them after lunch today.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
flhthemi said:
I just saw my first Charger on the street! Cool Vanilla white with a really sharp blond driving. We chatted at a stop light. She just picked it up today!

Naturally, I told her about this forum :)
Damn, I hope your 90 yrs old-you see a sharp blonde and you talk about DT!!?? :crazy:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an appointment to test drive one tomorrow morning. I'll see if I can get some pics as well. They have one in cool vanilla and the other in the red. This must be the first colors Dodge is trying to get out. It seems these are the most popular colors people are seeing right now.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Saw one at my local dealer today, only had 1 RT and it was greenish in color (magnesium?) looked damn sharp.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
I see a couple hundred of them every night. I deliver to Bramalea Assembly where they are built :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
silk69 said:
I have an appointment to test drive one tomorrow morning. I'll see if I can get some pics as well. They have one in cool vanilla and the other in the red. This must be the first colors Dodge is trying to get out. It seems these are the most popular colors people are seeing right now.
Where are those pics?????? :D

·
Banned
221 Posts
speaking of sighting the charger i thought i seen one i was looking up the street ( i could only see the front) and i thought i seen the cahrger i was thinkin, it got a 300c body (lx platform), a dodge grill, holy crap it must be the charger!, everything matched up cause i heard someone say they thought they were trying to get vanill and red chrgers out first then as it passed by im like DOIP! damn it was a magnum (i was not thinkin about the magnum at the time) you have no idea how excited i was when i thought it was the charger and then see a magnum go by (no offeense towards magnum) that was certainly a way to ruin a day!

·
HEMI Power
993 Posts
Saw one myself today at the dealership, and all I have to say is: I want one Now!! The price was a little steep for my taste though ($36,000), but then again, that was for a completely loaded Charger. For me, it could come with crank windows and no a/c as long as it has the HEMI inside of it! :tup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.