Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Dodgers,

Just purchased 1st new car ever at the Age of 25 & its the shizzle. Magnum RT (Sliver) Fully Loaded, Right away upgraded exhaust to Magnaflows along w/ K&N Typhoon Air kit. Man what a Difference. Its been an honor to drive such beautiful modern engineering with the FEELING of a classic. My 1st car (Age 16) was a used 73 Chevy Nova SS w/ A new freshly dropped 400 Sm Block & 3.73 posi, Built to Snap (necks) Crackle (skulls) Pop (hears). I had to sell her last year thru tough times and never thought I'd have precise control of power @ the Tip of my Toe again. Thats until my sacrifice Paid off for the new RT Wagon. Not only is the power back but I'm chillin w/ AC, leather and Sirius Sat Radio thru California sunny valleys.

Life is good... :rck:

When you are good at it. :huh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1st New Car - MAGWAG R/T

Hello Fello Dodgers,

Just purchased 1st new car ever at the Age of 25 & its the shizzle. Magnum RT (Sliver) Fully Loaded, Right away upgraded exhuast to Magnaflows along w/ K&N Typhoon Air kit. Man what a Difference. Its been an honor to drive such beautiful modern engineering with the FEELING of a classic. My 1st car (Age 16) was a used 73 Chevy Nova SS w/ A new freshly dropped 400 Sm Block & 3.73 posi, Built to Snap (necks) Crackle (skulls) Pop (hears). I had to sell her last year thru tough times and never thought I'd have precise control of power @ the Tip of my Toe again. Thats until my sacrifice Paid off for the new RT Wagon. Not only is the power back but Im chillin w/ AC, leather and Sirius Sat Radio thru California sunny valleys.

Life is good... :rck:

When you are good at it. :huh:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Saw your posts in another thread, and again, WELCOME to DodgeTalk! Let's see some pics of that Magnum! :rck:

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Welcome to DT Magnummatrix!!! Sounds like you got a SWEEEET ride!

·
Registered
27,633 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk!

Post some pics of your 1st new car - and you picked the best to start off with!

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
Magnumatrix said:
Hello Fellow Dodgers,
Hi Magnumatrix - Welcome to the site !!!:rck:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcoming fellas, I'm actually shopping around for a Digital Cam... 5 or 6 Pixels. To capture those Unique Dodge curves my new Biatch has. I'll keep you posted . Gimme about a week.

MAGWAG R/T
Typhoon Air
Custom Magnaflow XL Exhuast
Fully Tinted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.