DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This concerns the windshield wiper reservoir(s).

Do you have 1 for the front and 1 for the rear like Caravans, or do you have one reservoir under the hood with 2 pumps for both front and rear squirters?

The reason I am asking is because I just installed a Viper Fan on my 2000 Durango and the kit basically converts it to a 99 style washer reservoir because I don't have a fan shroud anymore. Anyway, the kit came with a 99 Dakota bottle, and they don't have rear washers, so it's either missing a hole for the rear pump, or there's some hidden extra reservoir/pump that the 99 Durangos use.

Anyway, if you feel so inclined, it would probably also be very very helpful and I would thank you dearly if you could take a quick photo or two of your washer bottles. It seems like a silly request, but it would help me a lot.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I have a 2000 also, the 1999s don't have the fan shroud like we do and the washer bottles are in totally different locations...that's why I'm asking.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah, if there are 2 pumps I will just put a hole in this reservoir for it where ever the Durango has theirs, that's why I wanted pictures from people with a 1999.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.