DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 4x4 with the Sport edition for sale. It has the v-8 360 motor which burns no oil and does not tick like most others I've heard. The transmission shifts very smooth with no noises or rough shifts. The 4x4 works like it should but was only used once in a while in the winter. There is nothing mechanically wrong on this truck, and it leaks no fluids. The truck has 124,000 easy miles. I never offroaded this Dodge and never abused. Adult owned. Never driven daily on gravel roads, 95% of it's life was on pavement and the paint still looks good. It had a monthly waxing and washed at least once a week. There is also NO RUST on this truck, it's from North Dakota so there is no salt on the roads. The tires were new at the beginning of last winter. They are $600 Nokian Vativa 32 inch tires and are the best winter tire on the market. I also had all 4 brakes done last summer professionally. In the fall there was some front end work done such as tie rods and other maintiance. I have the bills to show the work. This truck has always had 3,000 mile oil changes and always maintained. The body has a couple dings and some hail damage on the hood from a few months ago. The interior is perfect and everything works to my knowledge. The only thing that does not work on this truck is the fog lights. I had it diagnosed as a bad switch but haven't gotten around to replacing it. The seats are in great shape with no rips and no cigarette burns. This is the Sport edition so it has the upgraded 6 speaker infinity sound system with a 2 year old Alpine head unit($350). I had all the windows professionally tinted.($300) Had a direct fit Magnaflow catalyic converter and dual pipes professionally custom bent with 2, 24 inch long tips ($500). Tonneau cover ($300) and Bed Rock bedliner put in the box ($300) I know you don't get your money back from accessories but these are just some extra features that I have had done. The truck also has a towing package and the only thing I ever towed was a 2 place snowmobile trailer with 2 sleds a few times a winter. I never thought I'd be selling my truck but I bought a car so I can't afford both. This truck was not used to work or offroad and I've owned it since 65,000 miles. I am located in North Dakota. The Kelly blue book of this Ram is 8,500. I would take 8,000. If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]
Serious inquiries only.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.