DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a one owner dakota rt sport with a 5.9 31,000 original miles. This truck is mint condition. It was my brother's and he died of a heart attack. This truck has sat in my garage for two years started a couple times a month. My brother was the most anal person i have ever known when it came to his vehicles. this truck is purple with all the black stock parts painted purple to match the rest of the truck he paid $3000 to have this done. This truck has the following: bon speed 20 inch wheels, with michelin tires, custom off set, he paid $4100 just for the wheels and tires, it has a rear-roll pan, flow master air bags in the rear, a arms and spindles up front, snugtop bed cover, bed rug inside the bed, no scratches underneath the bed rug, this truck also has air rad intake filter, also has the new aluminum intake manifold gasket. Truck runs and looks perfect this is the cleanest dodge rt i have seen. Clean car fax must see to believe. money back guarantee. $10,500 this truck is located in northern california will work with shippers.This truck just needs to be washed, its real dusty were I live. And those spots on the front fender are not scratches or dings, its just the way the pictures came out. Thanks Jay, if you want to see what kind of seller i am go to ebay and look at my feedback under kawijay 1-925-759-1390

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.