DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have to say I hate to see this truck go, but my dad is selling it because he no longer needs this additional truck. Here are the specs

1996 Sport package with painted bumpers/chrome mirrors. Over head temperature/compass display

5.9l motor, Automatic tansmission (rebuilt about 30k ago by dodge dealer), tow package with electronic brakes.

Motor - Stock, with 162k miles, oil changed regularly. Dual exhaust

Exterior - Fiberglass toneau cover with lock, sport graphics with custom rumble bee esque stripe. 3 piece Bug guard. Tires are new.

Interior - Steelhorse leather seats with brackets, center console. Pioneer MP3 Player.

This truck is a 2 owner it was my grandpa's truck before my dad purchased it from him a few years ago. The car was garaged for its first 7 year of ownership and the paint is in great shape. It has a few dings, but nothing outside normal wear and tear. The truck runs stronger than my 99 and shifts are crisp and clean.

Price $5200 Pictures are below. Please contact my dad at 913-980-9711 or post in this thread and I will answer any questions. We are located in Kansas City, my dad said he can work with a buyer to arrange pick up/delivery type situations.

·
Registered
609 Posts
wish i had the money thats a nice truck.

·
Registered
226 Posts
nice truck i'm considering it....

·
Registered
226 Posts
how much hp and tq?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LoneStarHemi06 said:
how much hp and tq?
I dunno, its 100% stock, I think they were rated at 275 hp, but I could be wrong. Its a strong truck, you could ask around on the 2g forums and I am sure some of those guys know..Its the 360, which is the bigger v8 for the era..

·
Registered
226 Posts
is there much potential for this truck? what modifications show most improvement in these trucks? and not expensive ones either

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LoneStarHemi06 said:
is there much potential for this truck? what modifications show most improvement in these trucks? and not expensive ones either
Well I don't know enough about the perfomance side of these trucks to really comment. The tranny is what keeps the truck down, but there are guys in the 2g section that have great performance. You can do the basics, headers, cat back, throttle body, and air intake for under a grand I think. As strong as this truck runs I can't imagine it with that much more power...

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Damn I like those seats in there! I wonder how much it would cost to go with those + the rears.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.