DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, I just recently purchased a 1996 Ram 1500. I have many questions and not very much knowledge, my step dad directed me to this website and said that I could find plenty of knowledge folks on here. Hope yall can help me and thanks for your time

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Welcome to DT. ... Helpful to always mention what the truck is, your clime; and that you luv your Dodge no matter how bad it can be, lol.
... Basic sig with pertinent truck info is helpful (cab/box, auto? lift? big rubber? gears; you get the idea); helps avoid a lot of guessing so gives greater response.
... Info gleaned here has helped keep my ole trucks runnin, and taught me things to watch for.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
We can help if we knew what the issue is. Don't forget there is a search feature here and it can help a lot on repetitive 4X4 questions. Just click on the link "search this thread" at the top of the page.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a '96 5.9L with Lt265/60r20s, not sure of what kind of lift is on it right now. would like to be able to run 32" tires but without rubbing.. Any idea size of spacers that will clear it from rubbing without sticking out half away across the road

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.