DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know if anybody still is on this thread or checks it out but if you could tell me where you got the what book there's pages that you have right there cuz yeah that made a lot of sense and it's a lot more clearer than either a Chilton or haynes seems to be ty

·
Registered
482 Posts
I don't know if anybody still is on this thread or checks it out but if you could tell me where you got the what book there's pages that you have right there cuz yeah that made a lot of sense and it's a lot more clearer than either a Chilton or haynes seems to be ty
If you browse on eBay you'll probably find somebody selling PDF versions of the factory repair manuals, which they pull from the dealer CDs. They usually sell these for $10 or so. Bear in mind, this is illegal and against eBay policy, so these auctions tend to get pulled down fairly quickly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There's the Haynes manuals. I'm here because I currently can't afford it. Soon though I will get it. Dealer manuals take a minute to dig up if you do go searching.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts