DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving the other day and all of a sudden my parking brake light and anti-lock lights both came on. I did feel a slight drag but then it appeared to go away. However, both lights are on and did not shut off. Has anyone had this problem before? If so what caused it and what was the fix? Truck had not been driven in a few months. I did drive about 30 miles before the problem occured. I was going down a rough road with pot holes at time

1990 D250
2wd diesel
thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
if changing the speed sensor dont work theres a fuse in the computer that might have gone out. mine did the same thing and i changed the speed sensor on the rear end and nothing happened so i got pissed and took it to dealership and they charged me 40 bucks to put the computer on it and .10 cents for the fuse and 10 buck for labor. :VHOT:

·
Registered
140 Posts
have you done any brake work on the truck? I had anti lock system on mine, and i replaced the drums in the back. I had to bleed the brakes to get the air out to get my parking brake light off, and anti lock light off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.