DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1988 dodge w150 318 throttle body injected. When its cold out the truck stalls after idling for prolonged periods of time only when its cold out though, and when it stalls it wont start back up for a good 4 hours or so. But when youre driving its fine, to remedy the stalling you have to rev it to the moon for a few seconds and it stops stalling for a while but lately when i shut the thing of it will not start back up even after revving it up. This is kinda of important to mention the emissions including the EVAP system and vacuum system on the truck are hashed. I think it has to do with the vacuum system but i dont know. Really only serious answers its winter out in ND and this is my first truck and Im only 15 and im not too experienced with tbi i wish it was caborated but its not, i plan on swaping the motor next year but i need a 4WD for winter so please help and good luck cause the same thing was happening last year but i didnt have a licenses last year so i didnt drive it very much, and i couldnt find anything on the internet about it so good luck👌👌

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.