DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The back slider window on my daughters truck is broke. We took it to a glass company and the one they ordered didn't fit.
They gave me a part number of DT1111T with a size of 14"x56 as what i need. Nothing comes up by that number.

When I search parts with the vin I get this

• GLASS and FRAME, Up To 4/2/84 (See Note "1")
    GLASS and FRAME, Up To 4/2/84 (See Note "1")
    --
    --

--
    --
    After 4/2/84 (See Note "1")
With part numbers that are not available.

So I go check the month of manufacture on the truck and it just says 4/84. Now I am guessing it is the earlier of the two but can't find any dimensions to go with those part numbers.

Please Help

Abby

·
Registered
84 Posts
Abby the only aftermarket option was a sliding glass unit from CR Lawrence. It may be hard to find one but you have the part number. I don't like them bc they end up getting all wonky. It fits from 1975 to 1993. However all of them fit small. I had to have a window guy add a bunch of urethane to seal it up tight on my truck Best bet is to go to junkyard and find a single pane glass and hopefully with the Chrysler logos stamped on it and if possible get a new gasket so that it's more pliable.
Brian

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
No if your doing a single pane glass you may be able to find a shop that can cut a piece of tempered glass for you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
5,244 Posts
The back slider window on my daughters truck is broke.
You might want to supply more info since sliders had muilple pieces of glass depending on which one you have. Not to mention tinted or not. I have a brake down of the sliders or standard window with factory part #'s and i don't see DT1111T in it anywhere. If you want one piece (non slider) the #'s are: clear C 1157T tint T 1157T.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The back slider window on my daughters truck is broke. We took it to a glass company and the one they ordered didn't fit.
They gave me a part number of DT1111T with a size of 14"x56 as what i need. Nothing comes up by that number.

When I search parts with the vin I get this

• GLASS and FRAME, Up To 4/2/84 (See Note "1")
    --
    --

--
    --
    After 4/2/84 (See Note "1")
With part numbers that are not available.

So I go check the month of manufacture on the truck and it just says 4/84. Now I am guessing it is the earlier of the two but can't find any dimensions to go with those part numbers.

Please Help

Abby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts