DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good News! We still have the Wild Thang, and it is still for sale. I was looking at the title and the year is actually 1978. We paid $5000 dollars for it last year so we could pull our fifth-wheel from Parker, AZ to Riverside, CA, but the move is made and we don't need it anymore and we will consider all offers. The only major problem we had was finding 16.5" tires for it, so I replaced them with 16" tires and rims, a full set of seven. There are also some of the 16.5s left, you can have them if you want them. Click here to call me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try this link for phone.<embed src="http://embed.grandcentral.com/webcall/4024d9f9b012f395e6fdceef80f503af" width="437" height="91" wmode="transparent"></embed>

·
Registered
2 Posts
wild thang

what about the brake/axle problem you had recently posted about on the van forum?

Can you list the specs?

engine
trans
miles
interior featurs
more pics

thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I have a line on the brake adjuster parts, and will have that back together before I let anyone buy it. The engine and tranny are original stock, I believe the engine is a 440, the tranny is 3 speed automatic. We are out of town right now so I can't verify the CID of the engine or other details untill 12/23, but I will post more pictures and provide more details then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.