DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the rim width sizes available for a 14" 5 lug, 4 inch bolt pattern. I just had my Dart worked on, and I am sure Mech. said I had 5 inch wides on the front, and 6 inch wides on the rear,,, ??? could he have meant 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 ? Anyway,,,,,,, I was looking for a rim for a spare,,, now I made need 2 or more to have 5 rims the same size,,,,, I have drums in the rear, and disc brakes in the front,,, with 215 / 70 R14 tires,,,,,,What is a good idea for me to go with ????
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Hand Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle Tire
Hand Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle Tire

·
Registered
7 Posts
What are the rim width sizes available for a 14" 5 lug, 4 inch bolt pattern. I just had my Dart worked on, and I am sure Mech. said I had 5 inch wides on the front, and 6 inch wides on the rear,,, ??? could he have meant 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 ? Anyway,,,,,,, I was looking for a rim for a spare,,, now I made need 2 or more to have 5 rims the same size,,,,, I have drums in the rear, and disc brakes in the front,,, with 215 / 70 R14 tires,,,,,,What is a good idea for me to go with ???? View attachment 630744 View attachment 630744 View attachment 630745 View attachment 630745
14x5.5 for width, bolt pattern is 5x4.5 yes I have one in the back 40 gathering rust in this desert. Also have a 1965 dodge dart gt convertable next to it. An old 273 v-8 in the gt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts