DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one in california got some 17'' stock wheels with tires for sale for a 3g ram i got the 20''s but want to run the quarter mile let me know will pic up. cash or how much for shipping where you live

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have a set of "brand new" 2005 17' chrome cads with brand new Michelin's. I will be in LA on the 20th. I am driving from Phoenix. I am selling the full set (4 tires plus 4 wheels mounted and balanced) for only $350. If you can meet me you'll have a great deal on your hands.

I found out the hard way(had them sold) that shipping cost are huge because of the size and weight. Trust me, you don't want them shipped. About $45 per wheel/tire combo times 4 to most places from Phoenix. Then again, the total is still a great deal. But only if you need both the tire and wheel.

Gve me a shout. If interested we will exchange phone numbers and meet in LA area. I'll be there on the morning of the 21st as well.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i live in the Sacramento area way to far but ya that is an awesome deal anyone else?

·
drsoffroad
249 Posts
You can buy my factory 17, aluminum, tires shaved down (ok what I really mean is 26K miles) for 350 and we can figure out shipping (I'm in NC).

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can you get me a quote to 95687 vacaville cali how much tread is left on tires % wise?

·
drsoffroad
249 Posts
I will figure out how much the shipping would be over the weekend.

The tires aren't at the wearbars, but pretty close. They were rotated often, and there is one with about 5000 miles less than the others (nail in a sidewall when I first got my truck:(), but i ran that on the right rear for a while to try to even the set out.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
will the 16'' wheels from the 2g rams fit the 3g rams??

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
840 Posts
If anyone want my stock steel 17" wheels tey can have them for free. Just pay shipping. Theu're about 32 pounds each (on the bathroom scale) from 92648.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
2004dram said:
will the 16'' wheels from the 2g rams fit the 3g rams??
No. Some aftermarket 17"s won't even clear the calipers due to backspacing issues and so forth. Try the classifieds, sometimes ya get lucky. You gonna run at Infineon?

KB

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.