DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i'll start this off with possible sale due to i still have a lien on the vehicle and i am really close to asking for the truck for what i owe. it has been babied since day one, bought factory/dealer maint contract so synthetic oil every 5000k miles, rotated tires from discount tire as i have aftermarket wheels, truck has less than 13k miles and that changes daily as it is my daily driver. the pictures will say it all, every option minus the ram box and 4wd and then some custom one's I've added or bought. it did not come with nav but nav capable and i ordered it through chrysler. all power, added billet tech underwood stuff and still have some coming for it that didn't make there quality cut and had to be redone. has flowmaster american thunder bolt on muffler and there 4" tips, drop in K&N filter, replaced all badges & emblems with black ones like a night edition, window tint and side window weather tech visors, keyless with remote start, spray in bedlinen, leveled rear with 2" drop springs, covercraft custom gold sunshield, outlaw wheels, has some lamin-x front end paint protection applied, has factory alpine stereo, probably missing something but for now i'll add the pictures. asking $38k will do a bank transfer only as it will have to be done with chrysler capital from your financial institution.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.