DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale: six 02-08 chrome clad 17 inch wheels on tires. 4 matching tires with good tread, 2 other tires are decent tread as well. center caps and lug nuts included. im asking 300$ for the matching set of four, and 75$ for the other two. will only sell the unmatching tires sepreatly, must buy all 4 matching. none of the wheels are damaged. i live in south jersey.

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
free bump

·
Banned
211 Posts
for sale: six 02-08 chrome clad 17 inch wheels on tires. 4 matching tires with good tread, 2 other tires are decent tread as well. center caps and lug nuts included. im asking 300$ for the matching set of four, and 75$ for the other two. will only sell the unmatching tires sepreatly, must buy all 4 matching. none of the wheels are damaged. i live in south jersey.
is that $75.00 each for the wheels with non-matching tires, or 75$ for both of the wheels with non-matching tires?

I am interested in one of the non-matching wheels. don't really want the tire, it will cost plenty to ship a wheel to AZ even without the tire......

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
75 for the two

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Will you be willing to split the two unmatches tires and the 2 rims? I am in need of 2 17's but dont need the tires...

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i need to sell it all,sorry im catchin heat about them sitting in the yard.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Well you could get rid of 2 rims REAL QUICK if you took off the tires or didnt chrage for them.:D

·
Banned
211 Posts
just got an online UPS estimate:

UPS Ground
$71.07 USD*

Days In Transit: 4

Billable Weight: 70.0 lbs.

I am guessing the steel wheel + tire is about 70 lbs. ?

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
your right on the weight.ill check ups at work to today i think it may be cheaper ill let you know asap

·
Registered
63 Posts
if you split the two unmatched tires and rims i will buy the tires and you could sell the rims to sombody else. i just need two tires for the rear of my truck the fronts are fine for now...

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you split the two unmatched tires and rims i will buy the tires and you could sell the rims to sombody else. i just need two tires for the rear of my truck the fronts are fine for now...
what state?

·
Registered
15 Posts
They wont fit an 01 D 4x4? If they fit an 01, I'm interested in the set of 4. North Jersey here too :)

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
5 on 5.5 i believe

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thell fit then

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
If you send the tires to the guy in cumming, you could send the rims as well as I live near there. We could split shipping. Just a thought.

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
as long as i get 75 dollars i dont care can yall figure it out and let me know?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.