DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I drive a 2012 Ram 1500. With exhaust leaks definitely on the passenger side and may be starting on the drivers side as well. I am looking to replace with shortie headers but am struggling with what is the right decision. From what I have read thus far JBA seems to be a great option. However it says it will take some
Modification to make fit. Compared to the BBK that supposedly bolts right on. Please help me get some more accurate information on what I should expect and what may be a better decision for longevity. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I drive a 2012 Ram 1500. With exhaust leaks definitely on the passenger side and may be starting on the drivers side as well. I am looking to replace with shortie headers but am struggling with what is the right decision. From what I have read thus far JBA seems to be a great option. However it says it will take some
Modification to make fit. Compared to the BBK that supposedly bolts right on. Please help me get some more accurate information on what I should expect and what may be a better decision for longevity. Thanks
I put JBA 1961S-2JS shortie headers on my 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 For the same reason (broken exhaust manifold bolts). They fit great to the OE exhaust and I only had to bend the oil dip stick tube a little by hand so it would not rub.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts