DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey the skyjacker 4.5" lift ranges from $1200 to $2200 . I am wondering how good the $1200 is quality wise. I will either be putting it on my 96 offroading truck(where I really need it) or my 01 Because it looks so cool :cool: .

·
Built Not Bought
1,870 Posts
You should be avle to get the 4.5" for a tad unser 1000 bucks. Id recommend the basic 4.5" kit. The flex series arms have heims theta dont last long are are 80 bucks a side to replace. The 2200 kit uses the same parts as the 1200 kit, except the higher kits have the heims joints in the arms rather than reliable cheaper poly bushings

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found one for $1000 series1. The series 2 is $1200. And your saying I should go with teh series1? Either way Ive got to get a lift for my v10. Its summer and wheelin time. And theres places I want to go that I cant. Wich I was thinkin. I could run a 2" body. It would be enouph to run 38's with the right backspacing.( I got to see and 97 with the 4.5 skyjacker and 2"body) But they rubed whith a little art. Is there a way I could leave the 2 1/2" spacer up front and somhow lift the back so the front wont sit higher. I know its a bad idea to stack blocks. But I dont know how to lift the back that extra to compensate for the spacer up front

·
Built Not Bought
1,870 Posts
Class 2 is just the dual shocks aand some puny skid plates for the lower control arms
Id get a stardard series, class 1 lift

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have been looking into getting the 5 inch class 1 system with rear springs and now next week im getting it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok but I still would like to know if I can leave the coil spacer up front and put another 3" block in the back unless theres a better way to do it. I dont want to leave in the spacer and have the front sit higher than the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.