All I can say is ....WOW

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
Yea, that is for sure a show truck...

·
Hemi4Me
488 Posts
I'm sorry, but that has to be the absolute dumbest thing I have ever seen. :YUK: :crazy: :huh:

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
I bet it is kicker's new SEMA Truck or some show truck for them. That is some crazy work a lot of fiberglass. You have to give props for the people that did that. It is alot of body work.

·
Giddy-up...
928 Posts
That is amazingly impressive. If not in a completely stupid sort of way. Suppose there are folks out there that look at our Exhausts and 22" rims and scoop hoods and Superchips Programmers, and all the rest of our Perf Upgrades and probably think the same thing. ;)

Anyways, like I said. Incredible work of art for certain. Completely ignorant way to waste many many thousands of dollars? **Shrug**

Not my thing personally, but I can appreciate the vision.
Rock on... :rck:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I think it needs two more 12's... DAMN!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
1500quad said:
all that work and they left the headlights and tails stock?
Not exactly stock. LOL I saw the feature on this truck in a Car Audio magazine a few months ago. The headlights and taillights both slide straight out. They are attached by some connecting rods or something. Anyways, there are amps behind each light if I recall correctly. That thing is off the hook in both a bad and good way though. LOL

KB

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ok, I'm a Durango guy, but I just hadto post on this. I, for one, am a car audio NUT, but I do have to say this truck is a bit rediculous. First of all, Kicker had to go copy Alpine by making the rig center drive. Second, there are amps EVERYWHERE, all over the outside, not exactly the best place for an amp to be on a vehicle.

What is someone gonna do when they buy this thing, park it at their house. I'm not even sure there's enough Amperage from the 2 300 amp alternators and other various power supplies to really push that thing for long. You would need to constantly recharge the batteries.

Cool vehicle, applaud the effort as far as fiberglassing and work are concerned, but so impractical it's not even funny. At least Alpine's show cars can be washed like a normal car without frying everything.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I will say that I dig the grill mod. I wouldn't mind doing mine up, so that the bottom of the grill stayed put, when I popped the hood. I think separating it is kinda cool.

KB

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Looking through the list of stuff in there... 600ft of 1/0G wire??? geezus

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow, someone has money laying around that they don't really need! :gr_patrio

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm sorry, but that has to be the absolute dumbest thing I have ever seen.
QFT!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.