DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace the center section of my front seat in my Quad cab, with a custom made subwoofer box that is upholstered and looks stock, at least from outside the vehicle. I want to run a 12" sub. Has anyone done something like this? And yes I've seen the aftermarket boxes that fit under the rear seat but I want to keep my fold flat load floor that came with the truck.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Hot-box is what you're looking for.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey Diesel,

Several people have purchased the box yellowbee linked to. You can check out my gallery for pics of the box installed.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
**********, how do you like that Xenon amp, I'm getting mine eventually. Also could you tell me if that box goes any farther into the back than the center seat did? I have a regcab and I don't want to get rid of my cargo tray.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
********** got a question for you i was looking intobuying that same box but i need to know. is the seat part cushoned(sp)?? my wife has to sit in the middle due to a car seat on the passanger side. and i need it to be comfortable. we take alot of long road trips and sitting on hard wood for 8-10 hours would be a pain in the a$$ literally. thanks for your help.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
My woman likes to sit on hard wood (once in a while) :D

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
mine too!!!! lol but just not on a long road trip. allthough i bet the vibrations coming from the sub box would be pritty cool though. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.