DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gods Chariot...the CH-53E
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get the 10 pin wiring harness for the stock sub amp (pn 05029605AB) out of a 2005 ram srt-10? thanks for any help in advance.

tom

·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
already emailed him...but it was after close of buisness. thanks though...any other ideas? im looking for cheap as possible. i found one at x2builders.com but they have outrageous prices.

·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have you thought about trying a line out converter
negative...but it wont work anyway. i need the factory 10 pin harness to go with the factory sub amp. ive got everything i need but the 10 pin harness...atleast i think i have everything...

·
bubba
1,563 Posts
i had to get a harness to run my double din and connect it to my factory amp. i called crutchfield. they sent me what i needed. they might have what you need.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
So what exactly do you need? I just put in a new system and got rid of the factory amp in my 04 so I might have what you need? I am not using the connectors or the wires that went to the amp.

·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gonna bump this to the top...i found one at x2builders.com but they want me to buy both the sub amp and the amp behind the dash to get the wiring harnesses for it. i really dont want to spend $250 for the amps i already have.

gonna give crutchfield a try later today.

·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump for night crew.....

·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
weekenders...BUMP...any ideas guys???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status