DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one up for a Beer at hooters? getting my truck running alittle better and take it out alittle more. I know it is short notice but was thinking lunch or dinner. it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
one short of said:
With your mods it sounds like you should be going with Ray/daytona81 and Matt/450... on friday
HELL YEAH!! Come out to the track with us!!

shsu...I passed you on the Hardy Tollroad on Sunday afternoon on my way to HRP...Your truck looked badass, but I only saw it for a quick second...I would love for you to come race with us sometime!! Ray is going to be testing out his new headers, and I am just hoping to run in some cooler air...so come on out with us Friday...and have the Hooters GTG on Saturday!!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Originally Posted by one short of
I have never been to a hooters whats it like :D

keven said:
i am not really sure myself, can you believe I haven't been there myself.....
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
would like to go to the track, but 2 things stop me.

1. I have a cat that is rattling really bad and needs to be replaced but is not until Saturday morning. Plus my NX kit is still not all the way in, nor is all my gauges.

2. I have a date with my Girl. Been working on the truck alot and I owe her a big Dinner.

I have to Take the truck to the body shop on Monday for the final touches on the paint and then the seats go in, tinted, and finish the NX, gauges, and asist bags and I am done.

·
09 HEMI
5,964 Posts
Hey.. thats funny.. im going to the track tonight with my girl to see how slow my truck is.. especially with the 24s. I'm going to wash it first and ill be houston race track in baytown.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How does 2 sound to everyone? After lunch hour and gives me time to get the new CATs in and touch up the truck since it has alot of dust on it from the garage.

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,445 Posts
04HEMI24 said:
Hey.. thats funny.. im going to the track tonight with my girl to see how slow my truck is.. especially with the 24s. I'm going to wash it first and ill be houston race track in baytown.
ME AND HEMI450 ARE GOING TO THE 1/8 MILE TRACK OFF OF 59 AND EAST MOUNT HOUSTON OR ANOTHER WAY TO GET THERE IS BELTWAY 8 BY C.E KING PARKWAY

·
09 HEMI
5,964 Posts
oh ok. well is isnt that by 290?? Can i race with my girl inside?
I usually do that at baytown..

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,445 Posts
04HEMI24 said:
oh ok. well is isnt that by 290?? Can i race with my girl inside?
I usually do that at baytown..
NO IT RIGHT HERE ON THE EAST SIDE OF HOUSTON AND YES U CAN RACE WITH UR GIRL INSIDE IT

·
09 HEMI
5,964 Posts
DAYTONA81 said:
NO IT RIGHT HERE ON THE EAST SIDE OF HOUSTON AND YES U CAN RACE WITH UR GIRL INSIDE IT
not sure how to get theree.. maybe the name of the place? Do i take I - 10 East?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.