DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was looking on ebay at new rams and saw that they were selling brand new 1500 Laramie's for around $30,000. I then was on a different forum and i saw that the Dodge Dealers are offering $10,000 off of the sticker price. Now I don't know whether this is true or not, if anyone can inform me I would appreciate it. Another question is that if they are offering this can you still get lease loyalty and Employee discount? I hope this is true because then instead of getting a 1500 ill go get a 2500 CTD ... sounds too good to be true though.

·
Registered
595 Posts
if you can find any 5.9 CTD left overs i know in the diesel forum on here guys were gettign their left overs for 10-14k off list... if your going to go that route then you DEFINATELY should be able to get at least 10k off of a left over CTD

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
For what its worth when I bought my 2005, 1500 reg cab in Aug of 2006 they had $10,000 off sticker on there left over trucks including mine. So it happens.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
problem is... my employee discount is up december 31st so i have to make a move soon. Will they be discounting them this early for the 2008 models?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeap, mine was over 10k off sticker and that is with no EC.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got mine for $10,500 of sticker back in Feb... no hagglin'... was an ad in the paper, they had over 100 5.9 CTDs in stock at the time... took the dealer about 1 month to sell them... all the colors, almost all loaded up in SLT trim... nice to have choices and get an affordable deal...

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
i would think that $10 grand off is good. If you can afford it go for it.

·
Registered
2020 RAM Power Wagon, 2007 Dodge RAM 1500, 2011 Jeep JKU
187 Posts
I just purchased A New Ram 1500 Quad cab 4x4 today with the ThunderRoad Pkg, will pick the up truck up tomorrow afternoon, I got over $12,500 off sticker. That with the $$$ I got from Bill Ford (Lemoned Lawed my 2006 F350) I have a VERY low Pmt for a Short time...

Thanks Bill... :bman: :bman:

They had allot of Diesels with stickers advertising $13,000 off

Can I change my User name? It is Ford related...

·
Haulin rubber dog s#!%
123 Posts
if you go to carsdirect.com and put in all of your info (make, model, zip code) then build the truck you want. they dont have every little option but they have the main ones and it will tell you all the incentives, a rough invoice price and even a target price of roughly what you should pay. right now they have both 07 & 08 pricing..
i tried to get the dealer to price match and got my 08 for 10,000 less than sticker

·
Registered
515 Posts
I got my 07 in September for 10k off sticker.....I have employee pricing plus any rebates through the company I work for. But anybody can get good prices right now on 08 and 07's.

·
Registered
88 Posts
when dad got his 07 a couple of months ago he got it for 10,000 off sticker and his employee discount form dodge took care of the remote start, nerf bars, different gril, and bed rails.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
skissi01 said:
Hey guys, I was looking on ebay at new rams and saw that they were selling brand new 1500 Laramie's for around $30,000. I then was on a different forum and i saw that the Dodge Dealers are offering $10,000 off of the sticker price. Now I don't know whether this is true or not, if anyone can inform me I would appreciate it. Another question is that if they are offering this can you still get lease loyalty and Employee discount? I hope this is true because then instead of getting a 1500 ill go get a 2500 CTD ... sounds too good to be true though.
The discount off MSRP varies depending on the actual invoice cost of the vehicle... more expensive vehicles (such has the Laramie models) have more mark-up than cheaper ones.

There are many Ram models/trim packages which one can negotiate a $10k discount on right now - both in '07 and '08 models, and not just 2500/3500 trucks either. Obviously '07 models should be slightly cheaper with the extra dealer incentives being given, but those are rapidly becoming hard to find.

Lease loyalty - usually an additional $1000 - is offered on all of the Rams for 2008, but is no longer offered on 2007 models.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yep, same here. $13400 off of MSRP. The dealer offered 10k off just over the phone, then I played their game for another 4 hours to get $3400 more off!

It's worth the time for sure if you have it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i got a total of 14,000 off of my 07 1500 Quad Cab. That was with their discounts and an EC tacked on.

That was just 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Question, I know they have the plow prep package but do any dealers finance plows in with the truck?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.