DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
hemijemi
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well freinds, I still new to your Ram World, Sunday early AM someone tried to Jack my Hemi Truck. They dug at the lock with a screw driver tili it was totally ripped out. That didn't let them in so than they pryed the door handle
rite off the door. That broke and FUBARED my whole door. The stock alarm finally went off when they were tearing the metal at the door handle. They left it when that happened, my neighbor 3 houses down was not so luck. His 2005 Red Hemi 2WD Quad Cab is gone gone gone.
Is there any thing I can do to change they statistics that 60 Minutes said on Sunday night that the Ram 1500 is #1 past the escalade

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
That really sux bro.I would recommend a JimmyJammer for your door handles and probably a much better alarm.

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
i got an aftermarket alarm with an Imobilizer. The car wont start unless its unlocked with the remote. I tried unlocking it with the key and yep...the truck wouldnt start! Can I get a who-ha for imoblizing alarms!

·
hemijemi
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

If I hook 220volts to it to melt the fingers off anyone who touches it will that Void my warranty??? :shocked: :shocked:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I have jimmi jammer, imobilizer alarm with 2 way pager, and If i park in a real shady place I pull #14 fuse just to amuse myself! (starter fuse)

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
can i have a link to this "jimmijammer" thing

·
crufootball
1,118 Posts
Shave the doors handles, then they have to break a window. If they do that and the alarm don't go off then, they have to find my secret button before the starter will engage. But it won't engage either way because of the imobilizer thing. If they get past all that, then the pitbull that lives under my hood bites the *hit out of them. LOL

·
Registered
183 Posts
it's really to bad theives don't get handed the ass beating that they deserve more often. I could be wrong but I just have this theory that being stomped in a parking lot after trying to break into a car would be motivation to find something else to do.

Car Alarm

JimmiJammer

Security Laminate

Dashboard Mohammed

The last is just for intimidation. Who would steal a truck that is likely to have a bomb planted on it?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!! Here is my little extra protection when I had to park my truck over night with a busted window. I slept on my couch with my gun. THat was a long night! LOL Left a little note that suggested a person not mess with my truck.

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Im down with the gun!!! I had a GMC (2003) that someone tried to jack out of my drive way. What they didnt know is I work nights and was up at 3:30am....out in the garage smoking. They ran really fast when I came flyin out of the house with a ShotGun!!!! LOL.

·
Registered
70 Posts
A** Whuppin

it's really to bad thieves don't get handed the ass beating that they deserve more often. I could be wrong but I just have this theory that being stomped in a parking lot after trying to break into a car would be motivation to find something else to do.

Just a note to this years ago when stealing cb's was the big thing my cousin caught a guy's leg's sticking out of his door as he was cutting the wire's to his radio needless to say he had to have repairs done to the door after he slammed it shut on the offending leg's left the guy lying in the parking lot I think there was also a boot print on the guy's forehead sometimes justice is served harsh and fast JD :rck:

·
LPG Hemi
2,785 Posts
DODGEMAN57 said:
it's really to bad thieves don't get handed the ass beating that they deserve more often. I could be wrong but I just have this theory that being stomped in a parking lot after trying to break into a car would be motivation to find something else to do.

Just a note to this years ago when stealing cb's was the big thing my cousin caught a guy's leg's sticking out of his door as he was cutting the wire's to his radio needless to say he had to have repairs done to the door after he slammed it shut on the offending leg's left the guy lying in the parking lot I think there was also a boot print on the guy's forehead sometimes justice is served harsh and fast JD :rck:
As I and Mr T always say..................PAIN...........you can't beat PERSONAL PAIN to stop these fu*ks !!!!!!

Back in the day, we used to have Birching in the UK.
I wish we had it back.
They used to strap you over a bench and whip your ass and back BIG TIME!
You couldn't take your shirt off anymore when the scars healed, as everyone then knew what type of person you are.
Still........we now live in a civilized world................and look where it's getting us?

·
Registered
527 Posts
In Texas you have the right to defend your property with lethal force if necessary. I say kill 'em all and let God sort them out.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
In Texas you have the right to defend your property with lethal force if necessary. I say kill 'em all and let God sort them out.
Amen brother :gr_patrio

-David

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
HappyHour said:
LMFAO!!!!!!! Here is my little extra protection when I had to park my truck over night with a busted window. I slept on my couch with my gun. THat was a long night! LOL Left a little note that suggested a person not mess with my truck.
"That would definatly hurt the little 'futher muckers'", as my friend Jason would say. :)

Hope the new alarm works for you. :gr_patrio

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
God forbib you touch them you might go to jail! :crazy:

I will say I felt thretened and whoop there ass!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.