DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chicks dig bench seats.
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see everyone has these 2" leveling kits and it makes your truck look like your rear is dragging. Does anyone make a 1" or maybe 1.5" leveling kit for the 4x4's? I think it really only needs an inch or so to look good.

·
Mmmmmmmmm, beer.
2,485 Posts
I am installing a 2" lift in the front (not a leveling kit, but a 2" lift coil spring), and I am just putting an add-a-leaf in the rear so it doesn't have that saggy look, acspecially when I put a load in. An AAL or adjustable airbags usually takes care of that issue.

·
Chicks dig bench seats.
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm... have any before/after pics? I'd like to see teh font up an inch, but dont want to go overboard on cost. Not a big deal really. I rather bet some gofast parts.. Or pay off my transmission.

·
Mmmmmmmmm, beer.
2,485 Posts
I will be installing everything in the next few weeks, and will be sure to post pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I had some 1 inch blocks made for my 04 3500 Ram and I love the way it looks. I called I am sure it was this guy and he made them and shipped them to me for like $80 or 85. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email. 801.731.7911 or [email protected] ,,, he also sells on EBAY, here is the link to one of his auctions. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e... can go yo Ebay and search for DODGE LIFT KIT

·
I disgaree...:)
2,032 Posts
I just put a 2" kit on mine and it doesn't "sag" in the rear, it actually still has a tiny bit of nose down...

·
Registered
162 Posts
thanks for the link

im gonna get some of those

·
Built Not Bought
1,870 Posts
Superlift makes 3/4" spacers, but thry have to be welded in

·
Registered
162 Posts
Someone told me about using hockey pucks for a spacer..

Not sure how u do it exactly

Anyone else heard of that???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.