DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just completed one full year on my Hemi....

15500 miles; 1102 gallons of gas; 14.1 MPG overall average;
towing travel trailer about 2000 miles of that....

Changed oil 6 times @ $25/each.

Great truck, no problems.

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
So what did it run you about $3500 if were taking an average of $3.00/gal?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
well if you are going to count gas in yearly expenses then i guess you might count in the payment also ( assuming he has one) and maybe even pro rate the wear on the tires( seeing they will prob be replaced before the end of the 2nd year)and maybe even the engine

just thoughts

thats awesome though that you have had no major issues and have only incurred reg wear and tear and red maintenance

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
RamAlam said:
I'd say more like $2750 @ 250 a gal would be closer. unless of course jake is from kalifornia.

I dont know where you live but around here it has been around $3 and up until recently..

·
Registered
477 Posts
ramman1 said:
I dont know where you live but around here it has been around $3 and up until recently..
yes gas was 2.80/2.90 thru the summer....but if I remember correctly it was about 2.30/2.40 durring jan thru april....gas shot up 40/50 cents really fast, kinda like how fast it's going down now.

·
Registered
415 Posts
speaking of gas, the place i fill up down the street is just dipped to 1.96. it was unbelievable. i didnt think it would ever drop below 2 bucks EVER!

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
shmakdawg said:
speaking of gas, the place i fill up down the street is just dipped to 1.96. it was unbelievable. i didnt think it would ever drop below 2 bucks EVER!
Ramboy06 said:
Here too, its 1.99!!!!
Lucky, if finally is hitting the 2.20's here in orlando area, its about freakin time

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Man, I am still paying about $2.71 - $2.79 for 89 Octane. I thought that was cheap!

KB

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
2 guys in texas said it was under $2 a gal andhere in el paso its still 2.49 how does that work? ooh well i guess it will fall here eventually, but acording to fox news a month ago el paso is the highest in allof texas, figures i move here and its the highest.

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
even went down to $5/gallon here in austria :thatfunny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.