the sky is the limit
1,309 Posts
4x4 or 2wd?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Being that Houston area tracks seem to run fast
times I will say 15.8. That is if the temp is under
80 deg and your a 4X2 running 3.92 gears.

·
Registered
624 Posts
mid-low 16's.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
if he runs in 2wd he will get high 15's i ran 15.2's with just an intake on a totally stock 2wd reg cab

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
hard to make a prediction without some more info.... wheels????

TJ

·
Registered
768 Posts
Great reaction times with very little wheel slip and you should be around 15.9's

·
Registered
768 Posts
Well that's true but wheel slippage will sure have an effect on e.t.'s. I have seen stock QC's run as fast as 15.6's depending on air temps, humidity, etc. and upwards of mid 16's. So a darn good run I will still estimate at 15.9 it will be interesting to see who of us actually gets close to his best run time.

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
well i can tell you that my truck rins a 16.6 year round here in el paso. i have a 6.1 cam long tube headers dual exhaust and a cai. so there you have it the elevation here sucks.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Ram3500Dually said:
16.5 to 16.8
I hope you aren't a betting man, because I would take that bet all day long lol. No way he runs that time - even stock. I say high 15's at worst.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
sandiegohemi said:
I hope you aren't a betting man, because I would take that bet all day long lol. No way he runs that time - even stock. I say high 15's at worst.
Don't bet the bank on that. What kinda experience does he have? I will stick with my original prediction. Mid to high 15's is with SC and a CAI as seen in a ton of signatures on this very board.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.