DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Very nice!! I cant wait til I can post my videos/times.
Tyler your mph is high for only running 14.0, The top end on these trucks is amazing.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, it's my 60 that's killing me. I wish I could afford gears and TC right now, but those are the next on the list for sure.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I know, it's my 60 that's killing me. I wish I could afford gears and TC right now, but those are the next on the list for sure.
Are you gonna do the OEM 4:10s? Or wait a while for the aftermarket axles to be out? I know a guy that has an RT stall for 200 bucks.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I plan to stick with the 4.10s lately since I'm kind of worried about having traction problems. We'll see when the time comes. I'll likely go aftermarket for the TC since fastramhemi05 has the R/T converter and I want a higher stall.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I plan to stick with the 4.10s lately since I'm kind of worried about having traction problems. We'll see when the time comes. I'll likely go aftermarket for the TC since fastramhemi05 has the R/T converter and I want a higher stall.
I understand. I'm just gonna stick with the 4.10s and go with a 3000 stall from circle d after the first of the year.

·
Back to Stock
1,165 Posts
Sweet I am going to get my buddy to go with me next time out to get a vid of my run.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I will be getting my Vararam soon, need some low 14 vids from the 3.21 quad!

2,395 Posts
I have a circle d 2800-3000 stall for $300 shipped.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Makes me wonder what my '10 RC with 3.21s would have done.

Sweet I am going to get my buddy to go with me next time out to get a vid of my run.
After you have your trucked cammed and SC of course? lol
I have a circle d 2800-3000 stall for $300 shipped.
I wish I had the money now, I'd paypal you tonight. I'll have plenty at the end of this month after working OT everyday but Christmas. Wanna hold on to it for me? or do you need cash for the holidays like the rest of us? lol

·
Back to Stock
1,165 Posts
2,395 Posts
Makes me wonder what my '10 RC with 3.21s would have done.

After you have your trucked cammed and SC of course? lol

I wish I had the money now, I'd paypal you tonight. I'll have plenty at the end of this month after working OT everyday but Christmas. Wanna hold on to it for me? or do you need cash for the holidays like the rest of us? lol
Yeah man, I can hold it, its no big deal at all! Just lmk.

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
03low.. whats wrong with a used one?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.