DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the mods I have listed in my sig what kind of times do you think I could run? I plan on going soon but Im just curious!

Thanks guys!

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
With, no track prep you will not break 15 seconds. If you take off the spare, bull bar, tailgate, rear seats, vibration dampeners, no center console, antenna, windshield wipers, and take a big dump before you run, you may run high 14's.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well ya I will put some diff tires on and I will remove the spare but that's abt it..

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Well ya I will put some diff tires on and I will remove the spare but that's abt it..
Low 15's is the best you will see.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah.. Should be better than that. I ran a 15.5 at the Texas Motorplex with 33 in BFG AT's without my SC or my 180 tstat..

Someone said if I launch in 4 hi it will help my traction. I believe it but will it mess anything up?

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
low 15s.

and yes you can run the whole thing in 4 hi

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Launch in 4 hi and try brake stalling at 1k or 1.5k

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Low to mid 15's

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Running in 4hi will give you better traction, but you will loose power in the driveline so you might not see much improvement. I don't think you will break into the 14's with those mods, I needed a cam and short belt to get there with 17's and some track prep.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
you shouldn t need 4wd to launch i have an 07 with a few more mods and do it in 2wd all the time but im going to say depending on the tires you put on 15.0- 15.3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.