DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have a regular cab longbox 2001 ram 1500. Now i have 2 12" type S alpines in it, one behind each seat (in their own boxes) and the amps in the middle. I was thinking about putting one Rockford fosgate T1 power 10" into a custom center concel. Just wondering if it would sound alright there is not enough room with the two 12"s inside. I have a rockford T2003 power amp i think its around 900Watts. Thanks.

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
I think he's asking about going with the single 10" and taking out the two 12's behind the seat (for more room).

Me? I'd go with a QC and put two 10's under the rear seat and..... oh wait, that'd prolly run into way more money than what you're planning right now, lol. :D

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
Well, I have had both the center console( ebay hotbox) and the dual 10" enclosure and missed my room,( Kruser can tell ya how the rears sound now)
Had a buddy do a custom 10" inside the lower center console and like it a lot.
hope that tidbit is worth something to ya------

·
Registered
977 Posts
Mixing different subs is ok if they are not sharing the same chamber or the same amp. The only reason to do that would be like the above thread. Ex: Jokersmith has one of my 2-10 vented boxes and he also has a Hotbox. Now if you would get a underseat box and put a 10 on one side and a 12 on the other that would not be recomended.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.