DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
09 journey 3.5 keeps loosing fuel pressure when sits but runs good. Took the injectors out and hooked fuel line back up to see if injectors were bleeding out but noticed every time i turn the key to on the fuel pump doesnt turn on it only does some times or all the time while cranking..
Anyway injectors were dry.
My problem is some times it will crank for up to 5 sec before it will start and some times itll start right up..
Would this be the fuel pump or could it be some thing else?

·
Registered
14 Posts
09 journey 3.5 keeps loosing fuel pressure when sits but runs good. Took the injectors out and hooked fuel line back up to see if injectors were bleeding out but noticed every time i turn the key to on the fuel pump doesnt turn on it only does some times or all the time while cranking..
Anyway injectors were dry.
My problem is some times it will crank for up to 5 sec before it will start and some times itll start right up..
Would this be the fuel pump or could it be some thing else?
i would do a continuity test on the wiring going to the pump seems like its a intermitting issue.. try getting someone to wiggle them when your doing it .check your fuel pump relay for resistance as well or get yourself a load pro to check your wiring. There awesome when you get to know how to use them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts