Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as reported on the Carscoop:

Here it is in its official costume : Dodge's 2006

As reported a few days ago from Carscoop 2008 Dodge, dont be fooled by the concept badge that the Avenger wears cause practically, what you're seeing in front of you is what you'll get when the production version begins its career in the US late 2007 and in Europe, early 2008. No info yet on what mechanical parts lay beneath the concept's body, but as for the production version don't expect any significant changes in comparison with Avenger's sister model, the 2007 Chrylser. More info coming soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Hmmmmmmm... Looks like an SRT-6 to me!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

SWEET! :rck:

·
Registered
6,326 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone know if this car will in fact come to the USA ? (why the hell would they make a car like this for europe only anyways?) If so, i'm willing to wait it out for close to a year to get it. My car is dieing, but i'd be willing to tough it out if this car is for real.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
darkus said:
Anyone know if this car will in fact come to the USA ? (why the hell would they make a car like this for europe only anyways?) If so, i'm willing to wait it out for close to a year to get it. My car is dieing, but i'd be willing to tough it out if this car is for real.
The only thing not to count on for US sales is the Diesel. Hopefully that will eventually make it here too. But the car will be in our showrooms probably by the first of the year. DCX just chose to show the car in Paris because the Dodge brand is making its debut in Europe, and they want to make the old country feel special! ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
hemi_dakota94 said:
The only thing not to count on for US sales is the Diesel. Hopefully that will eventually make it here too. But the car will be in our showrooms probably by the first of the year. DCX just chose to show the car in Paris because the Dodge brand is making its debut in Europe, and they want to make the old country feel special! ;)
Lol yea assumed something like that. The car pretty much looks like its right off a production line and not some concept artists head, so it can't be much longer before we get it in our hands, maybee some PR work on dodges part and then its in my garage. Black, R/T :)
:VHOT:

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
darkus said:
Lol yea assumed something like that. The car pretty much looks like its right off a production line and not some concept artists head, so it can't be much longer before we get it in our hands, maybee some PR work on dodges part and then its in my garage. Black, R/T :)
:VHOT:
Lately, it sure seems to be Chrysler's M-O for show cars to be 99% production ready. I think thats a great idea too. This way we know what to expect when the car becomes a production model :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.