DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of questions, what would be a decent and reasonably priced CIA for 5.7, and where would I get it.

Same question on a power wire, and do we know if all the problems are resolved with leveling a '07. Before anyone flames me, I did do a search, and have read all the info on it.

Just wondering if a 2" does bring it level, and what you guys might reccomend.

Thanks.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
I have a couple of questions, what would be a decent and reasonably priced CIA for 5.7, and where would I get it.

Same question on a power wire, and do we know if all the problems are resolved with leveling a '07. Before anyone flames me, I did do a search, and have read all the info on it.

Just wondering if a 2" does bring it level, and what you guys might reccomend.

Thanks.
3" brought my 03 level

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
2" leaves an 07 just shy of level. 2.5" levels have led to 4x4 shudder for a lot of guys.

As far as CAI, this is a really debateable topic, but you can find endless amounts of reading in the performance section.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
2" leaves an 07 just shy of level. 2.5" levels have led to 4x4 shudder for a lot of guys.

As far as CAI, this is a really debateable topic, but you can find endless amounts of reading in the performance section.
you talking about that spring spacer?

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
yes

Is there another way to level the front of an 07?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
for cai, are you looking for the best gain? That equals money.
if you are looking for some gain, and better sound you can get the ebay intakes for a reasonable price.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
I don't think anybody makes a 2" spindle for lifting the front, only 6" or whatever the bigger lifts use. All of the smaller lift kits just use spacers. I could be wrong though.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
I don't think anybody makes a 2" spindle for lifting the front, only 6" or whatever the bigger lifts use. All of the smaller lift kits just use spacers. I could be wrong though.
would my 3" rc spindles fit an 07, if so he could get a used set like i did

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts

·
Registered