DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a 2007 GC to tow a small travel trailer - about 1700 lbs.

My research has me confused. Evidently, the tow package comes with engine oil cooler, tranny oil cooler, rear self-leveling shocks, wiring, and hitch. However, some sites say the hitch might not be included, and others say ALL GC's come with self-leveling rear. My question is: If I buy a van with no hitch, does that mean it has no tow package? Are the engine & tranny oil coolers easy to find (on the vehicle)? Any help shedding light on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much folks!

Photo below: My 59 D100 tows it fine - but won't stop! :surprise

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm looking at buying a 2007 GC to tow a small travel trailer - about 1700 lbs.

My research has me confused. Evidently, the tow package comes with engine oil cooler, tranny oil cooler, rear self-leveling shocks, wiring, and hitch. However, some sites say the hitch might not be included, and others say ALL GC's come with self-leveling rear. My question is: If I buy a van with no hitch, does that mean it has no tow package? Are the engine & tranny oil coolers easy to find (on the vehicle)? Any help shedding light on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much folks!

Photo below: My 59 D100 tows it fine - but won't stop! :surprise
billmelater,

If you have the VIN #, you can review the the build sheet here: http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/Recall.html

This will show you what was installed on the vehicle at the time of manufacture. Simply click "Equipment Listing" on the left hand side under the "Your Vehicle" heading.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts