DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i havent been on in a while, but finally got my truck just about finished. here's the newest pic
[/IMG]

· Registered
4,446 Posts
Sure looks nice. I think the black molding looks good on the Mineral grey, I have the same rig but an 06 and I kept mine on too.

· Registered
1,353 Posts
fsu123187 said:
hey guys, i havent been on in a while, but finally got my truck just about finished. here's the newest pic
[/IMG]
Dude, that looks AWESOME. I wish I woulda gotten a grey one:(

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Hey fsu, what did you do to your exhaust, did you just throw on a tip onto the stock one? I want to do something to mine it looks ugly stock and I like how yours looks. Thanks.

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a custom 5-inch turbo back setup with a 6-inch tip

· Registered
1 Posts
Thats a nice looking rig :rck: A couple of questions: What tire and wheel size including offset do you have?? What kind of lift and is there any tire rubbing? I have some 18 X 9 THUGS on the way with toyo M/T 35"s. I am in the market for a lift. Your truck stance looks great. Any information you have would be appreciated. :help:

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the wheels are 20x9 Mako with a +18 offset. the tires are 325/60/20 (35x13.00) nitto terra grapplers, there is a little rub at about half turn if i hit a bump while turning and when i pull into the driveway.with the same leveling kit and 35x12.50's there wont be any rub. the lift is a 2 inch leveling kit from top gun customz with skyjacker nitro shocks front and rear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.