DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has any one had any vibration issuea with there 2007 1500 quad cab 4x4.WHEN IN 4 wheel drive Dealer tells me its normal, also tells me they run 2 differnt gears 3.92 in the rear and 3.91 in the front he says that this is why it does it.. any help would be nice Thanks

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
none here, but others on here say its hit or miss...i have no vibration in 2wd or 4x4 beofre and after the level kit (they say it makes it worse when you put a level kit up front)

· Registered
19 Posts
No problems here either, I also have a 4in lift kit with 35's and never had any vibrations.

· Registered
135 Posts
No prob's here with quick lift 2 or 4.

· Registered
109 Posts
I got an 06 with vibration problems. I changed the Goodyears to Coopers, had them road force balanced. Then had the rear driveshaft balanced w/new joints and a new front shaft and balanced. Still vibrates and dealer say it rides better than an 07. I'm now looking at new axle shafts, heard they are crap!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

· Registered
273 Posts
Mine has the 4wd shudder, the Lemon Law hearing is in a few days. Been dealing with for 9 mos. Do a search of this and the 4x4 talk area, I have posted in great detail about it.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had a factory rep look at it a week ago he said he would call me this week.The service manager told me the best thing to do was not use 4 wheel drive!!I almost kicked him!!Told him I would deliver the truck back to him if thats the case,Right thought there show room in 4 wheel drive. I have about had it with him. I will keep you posted on what the rep comes up with. :VHOT:

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is there fix for vibrations

SERVICE REPAIR TIPS

PLEASE PROVIDE A COPY OF THIS SHEET TO THE SERVICING TECHNICIAN

PRIOR TO ORDERING THIS PART, THE FOLLOWING MUST BE VERIFIED:

If the vehicle is experiencing a launch shudder/vibration condition in 4wdonly, do not replace this part. This condition is inherent to the design of the vehicle and cannot be changed. Please advise customer on proper use of4wd system.______________________________________Contact Us at [email protected] for feedback related ONLY to this GPOP Tech Tip. DO NOT email regarding repair procedures unrelated to thisTech Tip or part order inquires. Please include the Part Number (s) and Tech Tip Part Description of the Tech Tip you are referencing for our tracking system
This is what they sent as a fix :VHOT:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.