DodgeTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Chad, you tint lights as well right? how do you think these halos would look with tinted tails?

...are these halos ccfl?

·
Varooom !!!
256 Posts
Will these be available in Carlisle? In smoke?

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Derty - working on a nice clean diagram for you still!

Yes, we can tint the lenses, and they will be available at Carlisle.

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Here is a start. Some good info in here, but no diagram:
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238194&highlight=tail+light+wiring

I talked to the manufacturer today. I had thought they had a conversion diagram, but they do not. I will continue to try to work on one for you.

I can tell you that the easiest way to convert will be to use a test light to find your ground, running light(+), brake light (+), and turn signal (+), and then use t-taps to tap into the existing harness. If we were doing the install, we would splice/solder, but t-taps are just as effective.

Again, we will continue working on a diagram for you, but it is difficult not having an 02-06 ram with us.

·
Registered
628 Posts
can we see pics from 15-20 feet away at nite ??

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
its canied, we can do the same!

·
Registered
929 Posts
halo tails

see i need to look on here even more. these tails are very nice looking. seems i might be doing some bling instead of performance.... so these are plug and play for 07-08's? no lamp out warning etc...? thanks

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
that is correct, just tap into your running light wiring with the inverters on the back side of the housing, and you're set.

·
Registered
929 Posts
tail lights

that is correct, just tap into your running light wiring with the inverters on the back side of the housing, and you're set.
so i take all parts are included to do this then? thanks again

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
yes they are. in fact, we have a core set you can buy if you're interested. fully installed. let us know!

·
Registered
929 Posts
tail lights

yes they are. in fact, we have a core set you can buy if you're interested. fully installed. let us know!
can you post or pm me the price? need to see where i am at being this close to x-mas and all. might have to wait till the 1st of the year. thanks
never mind, re-read the cost with core. thanks

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
we have a spare set we'll let go cheap if you're interested. competition wants 200 just for the rings, shoot us a pm and we'll get you a great price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Halo tails

Hey chad, I have a 2002 ram 1500, I saw you said that they would fit with slight wiring changes, if I want some, where do I go to order and do y'all ship them with the wiring changes already done and exactly how much would I have to spend with the kit, taxes, shipping, etc.?

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey chad, I have a 2002 ram 1500, I saw you said that they would fit with slight wiring changes, if I want some, where do I go to order and do y'all ship them with the wiring changes already done and exactly how much would I have to spend with the kit, taxes, shipping, etc.?
Hey there, you have your choice between CCFL and LED halo kits now, i would recommend the LED, but i can also supply the CCFL. PM me with which kit you prefer and i'll get you pricing.

As far as the wiring, i believe a member on here (Demon-Hemi) sells the wiring, or i believe he used to. He would be your best bet.

Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
21 - 40 of 40 Posts