·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when are the 06's predicted to hit the lots with full force

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
hopefully never unless they redisgn them...lol, nah, I don't know buddy.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Usually between mid-September and early October. Depending on what part of the country you live in...

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
i already see them around here in Mi, i saw an 06 4 door srt 10 black on 12 mile and haggarty for anyone from these parts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
xxumattuxx said:
i already see them around here in Mi, i saw an 06 4 door srt 10 black on 12 mile and haggarty for anyone from these parts
and you didn't get pics??????

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
does the 06 SRT have the same body styling? I have been curious to see what a "sport" model truck would look like with the body changes... (Bumper, Valance, Effects, etc)

·
Registered
385 Posts
DieselFreak Usually between mid-September and early October. Depending on what part of the country you live in...
Yea dat... I dont like em tho :huh:

·
Bring it on rice boy!!!!!
268 Posts
I bought my 05 now just so I dont have to look at that new design in my driveway. Maybe it will grow on me but it will take a long time

·
Banned
4,873 Posts
saw an 06-07 power wagon the other night..... the front end was all covered so it must've been an 06-07 I guess.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the only reason i ask is so i can know when to guesstimate a new purchase of an 04 or 05. they should wanna move those when the 06s come out

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
byrdawg13 said:
when are the 06's predicted to hit the lots with full force
They will begin showing up on dealers' lots the last week of August or first week of September, most likely. The real push for '06 sales won't begin until October.

·
Banned
4,873 Posts
the 05's already have a $3500 rebate plus the $4000 chrysler discount would = about $8000 off the sticker, if you found an 04 on the lot somewhere now I'm sure it'd be dirt cheap. but come september is when the best deals will be probably if you can find an 05 then.

·
Registered
584 Posts
xxumattuxx said:
Are you sure it was a srt10? I would say its possible to see an 06 around different parts but i doubt that Dodge would bring out the srt-10 this soon. It would probally come out a couple months after the new 06 trucks come out.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
If he's in Michigan, it's not unlikely he saw a factory test mule running around.

·
Registered
584 Posts
oh ok, yea i guess your right, i forgot to look at where he was from.

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
Hemidriver04345 said:
Are you sure it was a srt10? I would say its possible to see an 06 around different parts but i doubt that Dodge would bring out the srt-10 this soon. It would probally come out a couple months after the new 06 trucks come out.
positive

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
dskirtech said:
does the 06 SRT have the same body styling? I have been curious to see what a "sport" model truck would look like with the body changes... (Bumper, Valance, Effects, etc)
uhh the lights are differnt in the front and the grille shape but the grille was painted unlike the mega cab photos floating around and the front bumper slighty but just around the lights i think it was hard to tell it was black and i was sitting at the light and it turned right and passed me

·
Registered
584 Posts
did it look better then the other new 06's or did it still have that durango/dakota style grille?

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
Hemidriver04345 said:
did it look better then the other new 06's or did it still have that durango/dakota style grille?
it looks alot better than the mega cab

because of the painted grille

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Even the SLT models of the new truck look better than that red one. The red truck is a Laramie model. The SLT has a full chrome bumper. Presumably the Sport model will have a painted grille and bumper, and the SRT model will have its own adaptation of that. What makes the Laramie front clip look "off" to me, is that area of chrome in the middle of the bumper. I guess that will be partially covered by the front license plate in most states, but it still doesn't look like it should be there.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.