DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DODGETHIS
Joined
·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to find the best lift for my 06 1500 qc hemi. i'd like a 6" and run 35" tires, but dont want to rub on the front fenders, when i flex. i also dont want to change the angle of cv shafts by doin torsion bar cranks. had that problem on my last truck very exspensive to replace those shafts. any help, thanks. and does anyone know where to find pics of 06 rams with lifts, trying get an idea of what to expect.
 

·
Lifted HEMI 4x4
Joined
·
5,519 Posts
ramthis06 said:
trying to find the best lift for my 06 1500 qc hemi. i'd like a 6" and run 35" tires, but dont want to rub on the front fenders, when i flex. i also dont want to change the angle of cv shafts by doin torsion bar cranks. had that problem on my last truck very exspensive to replace those shafts. any help, thanks. and does anyone know where to find pics of 06 rams with lifts, trying get an idea of what to expect.


hmmmmm i'm not sure there is a beefy 6" suspension lift for the 06's yet....though i'm sure the big lift manufacturers will be coming out with one soon....its not difficult to do a lift on a IFS coil over front end
 

·
Lets go DEVILS!!!
Joined
·
2,129 Posts
ramthis06 said:
trying to find the best lift for my 06 1500 qc hemi. i'd like a 6" and run 35" tires, but dont want to rub on the front fenders, when i flex. i also dont want to change the angle of cv shafts by doin torsion bar cranks. had that problem on my last truck very exspensive to replace those shafts.
Check out fabtech. They make a 6" lift for the 06. As far as the Torsion Bar crank goes, you can't do it since you don't have em. :D
 

·
2005 Power Wagon
Joined
·
357 Posts

Attachments

·
Alumni
Joined
·
540 Posts
check into fabtech...you won't regret it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
john.colorado said:
hmmmmm i'm not sure there is a beefy 6" suspension lift for the 06's yet....though i'm sure the big lift manufacturers will be coming out with one soon....its not difficult to do a lift on a IFS coil over front end

not sure what u r saying here john


fabtech,pro comp,superlift and others all make lifts for the 06s because it is the same lift as the 05s( like 03-06) from all the ones i have looked at so far

or is it because you dont define these companies as beefy
 

·
Lifted HEMI 4x4
Joined
·
5,519 Posts
1_ton_mega_cab said:
not sure what u r saying here john


fabtech,pro comp,superlift and others all make lifts for the 06s because it is the same lift as the 05s( like 03-06) from all the ones i have looked at so far

or is it because you dont define these companies as beefy

what dude? no, i was saying that i didnt know that anyone made 06 lifts yet

and yea...those aren't "beefy" so there :nutkick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
The lifts for the '06 1500 Rams are NOT the same as 2005 1500. The MegaCab 1500 yes...those other lifts are the same...but not QC or RC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
john.colorado said:
what dude? no, i was saying that i didnt know that anyone made 06 lifts yet

and yea...those aren't "beefy" so there :nutkick:

so skyjacker is the only beefy lift out there :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick:

right back at ya man :thatfunny :rck:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
There is a 6" kit for the 06' 1500 available from Rancho.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top