DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there you have it. I was foolish and probably melted/fried something when swapping to some Ebay 3157 LEDs for reverse lights. However, now that I swapped back to the stock 3057 bulbs, the reverse lights don't come on at all.
I looked at the fuse block under the hood on the right hand side, and saw some 15A fuses that looked fine. What would they be labeled in that fuse block?
Or is there another place to look for fried stuff?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
So there you have it. I was foolish and probably melted/fried something when swapping to some Ebay 3157 LEDs for reverse lights. However, now that I swapped back to the stock 3057 bulbs, the reverse lights don't come on at all.
I looked at the fuse block under the hood on the right hand side, and saw some 15A fuses that looked fine. What would they be labeled in that fuse block?

Thanks!
I switched out my brake and reverse to LED and had the same issue, I cleaned the contacts with a wire brush and tried to bend them out a little. works fine. You may notice one brake may be a little dimmer but they are still bright.

·
Registered
459 Posts

Thanks!
Chrysler uses CK sockets on a lot of these vehicles. CK wiring is different than "conventional" wiring on 3157-type sockets. The LED bulbs you get must be compatible or they simply won't work. However, they shouldn't damage anything. I think it's more likely that you just have poor contact between the bulb holders and the socket assembly, this happens a lot when you pull these out to replace bulbs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts