DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if anyone else has seen one yet. But, i live in warren, michigan which is where the ram and dakota are built. Anyways, i saw a 2006 ram qc in red going down mound road, which is right next to the gm tech center in warren that was about 3 weeks ago, and today i saw a black qc at the target on hall road and schoenherr. It was very easy to notice the difference between the '05 and '06. And i will say it now, that this '06 looks really nice. And it does look like a dakota on steroids, but it looks awesome. And no it wasnt a mega-cab, i double checked to make sure. Unfortunately i couldnt get a picture of either of them, because they were going in the opposite direction of the way i was going. I was pissed. Anyways it looks good, and would appreciate it if anyone could post some more pics of this new ram, and if anyone knows when it will go into production. Maybe it already has since i have seen 2 so far. Keep us updated.

· Jeep Driver
34,848 Posts
In the press releases forum here on DT, there is a full write up on the Mega Cab and lots of pics, including a couple of a black SLT that was at the auto show where the Mega Cab was introduced.

I am confident the truck will look better in person than in pictures. Nearly all of the recent new DCX designs have been that way (the Durango being one obvious exception). I am still partial to my '02 and the current 3rd gen front clip, but I know over time I'll grow to like the new one too. :)

· Registered
2,391 Posts
I'm not too sure I like the back seat setup. I like the way the bottom flips up. But if Dodge kept that design, the extra space couldn't be utilized very well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.